+973 777 77701


Virtual tour


Working for ABCN in Dubai - A life dream comes true

Posted by on in Our Blog

The day I decided to work overseas, I knew it where I wanted to be. Yes indeed - DUBAI, United Arab Emirates.

The day I decided to work overseas, I knew it where I wanted to be. Yes indeed - DUBAI, United Arab Emirates. Landed on the 6th September early afternoon, It was hot and humid. My closest childhood buddy picked me from the airport and gave me hot breakfast and told me the way of life. It was indeed a culture shock having lived all my life in India. My job search begun the following day lining myself with job interviews.

The day finally arrived when Alliance Business Centers Network interview happened, I did not sleep the entire night, I did not go for my run that morning which is my passion. I entered the office and knew that this is where I wanted to work. My first interaction was with Mr. Shakeel Khan, Area Manager, he was clear that clients/customer first, there after I met my Mr. Sherif, President - RMEA, The gentleman’s personality covers 90% of the office and then you and the furniture the remaining 10%. The interview was all about Clients Clients and Clients period. Having seen a lot of Business centers back home and abroad this was the most prolific Business Center I have ever seen with regards to people and infrastructure, which has definitely set the bench mark for other Serviced Offices to follow. The funny part is other Service office Providers come to our Center to gaze at the infrastructure and the staff and try to copy our module. Better still for most entrepreneur who are looking for opportunities to chase their dreams, Dubai and Alliance Business Centers Network is the place to be.

I will advocate this and it is for you to know and your clients to experience the Seven Star your office Identity. We pamper you with our in-house Reception, Admin, Catering, Concierge, PRO, Unlimited Tea, Water, Coffee, Executive lounge, 24/7 facility to action your work and maintenance of your office and common areas. Moreover, you focus on business and we’ll do the rest. We believe that our clients are our partners. My CEO’s vision is clear “customer satisfaction and prompt delivery of services” assure you that all our products are the best in quality and worthy of the money you pay which puts us in the elite category.

Last modified on


  • "The sound advice and guidance together with the professionalism demonstrated by the Alliance Business Centers team, meant we had a clear choice of partner in helping us set up CloudSocio Solutions FZCO. 2 years on, Alliance Business Centers continues to provide us with great facilities and a smooth personal service. I would like to take this opportunity to say Thank you again to the team!."

    Omar Paul, Managing Director - CloudSocio Solutions

  • "ABCN have provided us with an excellent service which is tailored to our needs. They have proven themselves to be reliable, flexible & dependable, everything we required to setup our new entity. I wish them all the very best for their expansion and future endeavours."

    Anand Chatterjee, CEO - Medisurge Technologies

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6

Request a callback




We respect your privacy

Active offers

Our Events